JOB ID 10643
Softstandard Solutions LLC, a Green Brook Township, NJ-based IT Solutions Firm has multiple openings for JOB ID:10643 Kafka Administrator.
Job duties include:
- Installing new relic kafka plugin implementation to monitor kafka cluster
- Maintain Kafka Cluster by based on Topics.
- Create partitions for point-to-point messaging.
- Assist in configuring Kafka Cluster, Brokers, Topics, used Kafka Consumer, Producer, Streams API.
- Work closely with team and implement Kafka use cases – data ingestion, CDC data integration, conversion of file feeds assets management system into Kafka based real-time data flow as per the client requirements
- Provide day-to-day operational support and modify the Kafka consumer module
Requirements: Master’s degree in Comp Science, Info Systems, IT or related with at least 6 months of experience. Salary from $90542 to $92000. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.