JOB ID 20210603:
Softstandard Solutions LLC, a Green Brook Township, NJ based IT Solutions and Services
Company has multiple openings for Hadoop Administrator.
Job duties include:
• Involved in start to end process of Hadoop cluster setup including installation,
configuration and monitoring the Hadoop Cluster
• Setting up Hadoop clusters (Hortonworks/Cloudera) and performing upgrades,
configuration changes of hadoop clusters.
• Working with Linux commands to maintain Linux RedHat servers and adding them to the
Hadoop environment to perform various data operations.
• Interacting with different application teams in providing hardware architectural guidance,
planning and estimating cluster capacity/storage and creating roadmaps for Hadoop
• Work on DataRobot, Unravel, CloudBreak, AWS cloud, Azure HD insights and Google
cloud platform and additional capabilities of current platforms that support clients vision
of Big Data.
• Interacting with cloudera support and log the issues in cloudera portal and fixing them as
per the recommendations.
• Working on different Hadoop eco systems like Hive, Hbase, Kafka, Hdfs etc and setting
up disaster recovery for clusters in order to protect the data in unexpected data crash.
Requirements a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or related with at least 12 months of
experience. Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation
to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal